The Brute Squad is a small but formidable production company that works with local and global brands. We have a great team, a great office and a really fun time working together. We’d love some help from a like-minded individual.
We're very busy with all that needs to be done for our clients, so we need someone to help take the smaller tasks off our plate as an office assistant and sometimes as personal assistant.
Most tasks will not be fun or glamorous. These would include: cleaning the office, organizing, inventorying, managing contracts, releases, agreements and running various errands. The work environment is very casual, and laid back but the work-load can be fast paced.
Secretarial: Answering Phones / Emails
Light Janitorial: Cleaning the Office, Emptying Trash, Dishes
Drive Work Truck / Van
Run Errands i.e. Get Lunch for the Cast / Crew, run for supplies, props
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO OWNERS:
Random Tasks we need to do, but can’t (Oil Changes, Car Registration, Car Wash, Etc.)
Last Resort Baby Sitter (If for instance it's a school holiday, but we have an important meeting, etc.)
Other duties as assigned
• Must have word processing / spreadsheet skills
• Be able to communicate well and be accessible
• Must have vehicle and valid drivers license
• Content Management / Social Media knowledge a huge plus
• Film & Video Production knowledge a huge plus
• Has or can get a passport and willing to travel
• Be open to critical feedback
• Ability to work well with others in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work long hours, late hours and weekends on production days
• Ability to travel for short and long periods of time
• Motivated and efficient with time
• Must be able to lift 50 LBS and stand for 10+ hours
• Must be willing to keep personal politics and viewpoints outside of the office: We work with all types of clients from Tech Companies, Firearms Manufacturers, Religious organizations, Breweries, Distilleries, Political Candidates, Government entities, ect. You will be expected to work on all projects as needed and leave personal politics out of the office
$12.00 - $14 Hour + Overtime (Time+Half)
Two Weeks Paid Time Off (Accrued)
The Brute Squad believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. The Brute Squad conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. The Brute Squad policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience, conduct and any other legitimate business reasons.