The Brute Squad is a small but formidable production company that works with local and global brands. Our Producers perform all aspects of production including: creative writing, budgeting, scripting, storyboarding, staging, lighting, recording audio, interviewing, shooting, directing, editing, compositing, motion graphics, and color correction.
The Brute Squad is looking for an individual who can manage our post production pipeline as well as be the senior editor and motion graphics animator. This person will be in charge of scheduling milestones, coordinating projects, maintaining quality control, and making deadlines on deliverables.
Our ideal candidate would be an established professional who has experience in all the previously listed aspects, and is looking to join a creative team.
• Work with The Brute Squad's producers to obtain an understanding of upcoming projects, workload, and deadlines.
• Manage Post-Production schedules, operations, editors as well as edit and composite themselves.
• Other duties as assigned
• Leadership skills
• Sales and account management / Interpersonal Skills
• A basic understanding of the marketing, advertising, and corporate spaces
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to use web-based solutions: Google Docs, Asana, Trello, Vimeo etc.
• Knowledge of file formats and appropriate file sizes for various delivery methods required
• Collaborate with the other creative team members to get the best results
• Be open to critical feedback
• Be proactive and engaged in the entrepreneurial nature of the ever-changing creative process
• Ability to stay up-to-date with emerging technologies related to the production industry
• Ability to work well with others in a deadline driven environment
• Ability to work long hours, late hours and weekends if needed.
• Ability to travel for short and long periods of time
• A valid Driver's License
• Motivated and efficient with time
• Must be willing to keep personal politics and viewpoints outside of the office: We work with all types of clients from Tech Companies, Firearms Manufacturers, Religious organizations, Breweries, Distilleries, Political Candidates, Government entities, ect. You will be expected to work on all projects as needed and leave personal politics out of the office
.• Other duties as assigned
Mandatory Application Requirements
• Links to two separate completed works that you oversaw post-produciton on.
• Demo Reel
Annual salary - depending on experience. Paid Holidays, Vacation, Free Coffee
The Brute Squad believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. The Brute Squad conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. The Brute Squad policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience, conduct and any other legitimate business reasons.